Ester C 500mg Tablets – HealthAid
Ester C 500mg Tablets contain Ester-C Calcium
Ascorbate, which is a unique and patented non-acidic form of vitamin C.
Ester-C functions biologically like other forms of vitamin C, but has
the added benefit of quicker absorption and longer retention in the
immune system. Ester-C 500mg Tablets contains natural Flavonoids (rutin,
quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin), Acerola and Rosehip,
making this a unique complex.
What Are Balanced Ester C 500mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help maintain healthy joints