Cocoa Butter Cream contains Cocoa Butter, which is an aromatic solid butter, pressed from the roasted seeds of the Cacao tree. It is a superb emollient that softens and protects dry, chapped skin and helps diminish signs of wrinkling and stretch marks. HealthAid has formulated this cream using high quality Cocoa butter, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to lubricate, moisturise and soften the skin, while improving skin elasticity.
Cocoa Butter Cream May Be Of Benefit To :
- People who wish to maintain smooth skin texture
- Those with very dehydrated skin
- People who experience skin conditions such as eczema
- Those with dry, itchy skin
Cocoa Butter Cream Is Free From:
- Parabens, sulphates, propylene glycols, PEGS, TEA
- Artificial colours or fragrances
- No animal based products or animal testing
- Vegetarian friendly
How to Use :
- Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for the face, hands and body.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water.
- For external use only.
Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Theobroma cacao (coca butter), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Glyceryl Stearate (conditioning agent from coconut oil), Glycerin (emollient from palm oil),Vanilla planifolia (vanilla), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator).