Dentinox Teething Gel is a parents’ best friend when it comes to a teething baby. Crying can seem never-ending and not only can they experience pain but also vomiting, diarrhoea even fever…so anything parents can do to help alleviate the situation they will. While not all babies find teething distressing, most will experience some discomfort and some will let you know they’re cutting new teeth loud and clear.
Teething is not an illness in itself, but it can mean sleepless nights and troublesome feeding times. You may feel helpless at not being able to give your baby any relief – that’s why it’s so reassuring to keep a tube of Dentinox Teething Gel handy. Simply rub a little of the pleasant tasting gel onto your baby’s gums with a clean fingertip or cotton wool and you will help ease the discomfort.
- Dentinox Teething Gel contains lignocaine hydrochloride, a local anaesthetic and cetylpyridinium chloride to help eliminate infection.
- Dentinox Teething Gel does not contain sugar and can be used for babies of any age. Application can be repeated every 20 minutes if necessary.
How to Use:
- Infants from birth onwards: Place a small quantity of gel on a clean fingertip or cotton wool.
- Run gently onto baby’s gums.
- If necessary, repeat after 20 minutes.
Also contains: Sorbitol Solution 70% (Non-Crystallising), Xylitol, 9.4% Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellose Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Caster Oils, Pharmaceutical Liquid Flavour, Hydroxypolyethoxydodecane, Macrogol 300, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel (E150), Levomenthol and Purified Water.