Anti-Flat. Always dimensional home hair color. Nice ‘n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Our formula, with exclusive Color Blend Technology, gives every shade built-in tones & highlights so color will never be matte or flat.
- Non Permanent liquid hair color with Precision Applicator
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- 100% gray coverage
- Includes ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful color and intense shine
How to Use:
Always remember to do the color safety check before starting to colour.
• Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves.
• Tear off and discard tab from the Color Blend Activator applicator bottle, then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
• Open Color-blend Formula bottle and pour contents into applicator bottle.
• Replace applicator bottle cap.
• Place gloved finger over applicator tip, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
• Immediately apply the color to your hair.
2. Apply colour
• Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
• Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
• Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don’t rub into the scalp.
• Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
Tip:If your greys are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
3. Rinse and Gloss
• Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
• Apply the ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
• Save remaining ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, P-Phenylenediamine, 2-Methylresorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, EDTA, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene.