Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Ready To Feed 200ml – Aptamil Ready to Feed Follow On Milk is nutritionally tailored to complement a weaning diet, containing important nutrients needed for the healthy growth of you.
Aptamil Follow On milk from 6 months
Our unique blend of ingredients in a convenient single-serve bottle. It’s great for when you need a quick and easy solution. Simply open and pour.
Inspired by 40 years of breastmilk research, our formulations are tailored to support your baby’s nutritional needs at every stage of their development.
Aptamil with Pronutra+ Follow On milk complements a varied and balanced weaning diet, with:
– Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides
– Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids, DHA (Omega 3) to support normal visual development, the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA
– Vitamins A,C,& D
– Iron to support normal cognitive development
Demineralised Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, (contains Soy Lecithin), Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid) , Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C , Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide
Preparation and Usage
Preparation and feeding guide
After 6 months, once weaning is established, your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day.
Please follow these instructions carefully
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding beaker.
3. Aptamil Follow on milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
4. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding beaker as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.