- Who we are and how to contact us
- How we collect your personal information
- The types of information we collect
- Ensuring your personal information is only used where lawful
- Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
- Sharing your information
- Business Administration and Legal Compliance
- How can I unsubscribe from marketing communications?
- Third party links and services
- How long do we keep your personal information for?
- Confidentiality and security of your personal information
- How to access your information and your other rights
Who we are and how to contact us
Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Haimin Patel, Data Protection Officer)Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy is the data controller responsible for your personal information and is registered at the UK Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number: 02315265Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy is an English company with registered company number: 02315265 and whose registered office is at 142 St John’s Wood High St,London, NW8 7SE.
How we collect your personal information
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include purchasing online, over the phone, in person when you sign up to receive emails from us. We also look at how customers use our website so that we can offer the best possible experience.We collect information in a number of ways which are listed below:
- When you register or use www.stjohnswoodpharmacy.co.uk
- When you are registered on the Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy customer relationship management system in the store
- When you contact St.Johnswood Pharmacy by telephone or email
- When you register or use St.Johnswood Pharmacy in-store shopping services (e.g. personal shopping)
- When you enter any event, prize draws or competitions run by St.Johnswood Pharmacy.
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes (although you are under no obligation to complete these)
- When completing any forms for transactional, employment or other purposes
- When you buy products, gift certificates (details of transactions you make from St.Johnswood Pharmacy (whether in-store or via the Website)
- When you make a booking at one of our store or any other areas.
- From time to time, we may also get data about you from third parties. This could include other partners that we have run partnerships, competitions and events with.
The types of information we collect
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our business, provide the particular service you’ve requested and to keep you up to date about all the latest exciting St.Johnswood Pharmacy news.
Information we obtain directly from you
Here are some examples of information we collect about you when you interact with us (as detailed in point 3):
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone number(s)
- Purchase information
- Interactions with us e.g. contacting our Customer Service
- Payment details
- Delivery address(s)
- Billing address
- Attendance at events
- Preferred store, categories and brands
- Appointment booking and information given during appointment
- Automatically populated IP address*
- Information from cookies**
Information we obtain independently from you:
Third Party Organisations.
We may combine information you have given to us with additional information made available from / shared with us by external sources. This will only be done when we both have a lawful basis to do so.
From time to time we may screen our database against recognised data files such as National Change of Address file to help us keep our database up to date.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
Information available publicly.
We may include information found in places such as Companies House and information that has been published in for example articles/ newspapers / online.
Ensuring your personal information is only used where lawful In order for our use of your personal information to comply with applicable data protection law, that use by us needs to fall under at least one of the specific lawful reasons that are set out in applicable data protection law. Examples of these lawful reasons include our use of your personal information being necessary for the purchase of goods or services, or for compliance with a legal obligation.Where your personal information is completely anonymised, we do not require a legal basis to use it as the information will no longer constitute personal information that is regulated under data protection laws. However, our collection and use of such anonymised personal information may be subject to other laws where your consent is required.Where your personal information is not in an anonymous form, we will have a lawful reason to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best products to you and our other customers.
Why we collect your personal information and how we use it
At Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy we like to get to know our customers – after all, this is how we find new ways to provide you with an extraordinary experience. We use information about you in a number of ways, including providing services that you have requested, offering you a personalised experience and informing you about special events or exciting St.Johnswood Pharmacy news. We might also use the information we have to contact you about any information we might need to process your orders, returns or queries.To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with you:
Fulfilment of and delivery of products and services you have ordered. We may share your personal information with our delivery partners and third party concessions.
- Process payments Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy does not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. We share your personal information with credit card companies and other payment providers.
- Contact you with important information relating to your booking or purchase, such as confirming your order, letting you know about returns and refunds. We share your information with our communication partners for this purpose.
- Process your tax free rebates. We share your personal information with HMRC.
Where we have your consent:
Send you marketing updates via email about all the latest news, events and offers at St.Johnswood Pharmacy. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email. We share your personal information with a variety of third party email marketing providers who assist us in delivering our email marketing campaigns to you. Third Parties include:Smart focus, Salesforce and etc.Use your details to show you advertising on such Social Media platforms as Facebook and Instagram or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. Online advertising channels we may use are: digital display, video on demand, search engine marketing, paid social – these are all on third party sites or platforms.We may tailor emails and online advertising to the things you love, so they’re relevant to your location, what you have shown an interest in and the things you buy from us.Where we have justifiable reason (legitimate interest):
- Respond to customer service enquiries raised in the store, online, social media or on the phone.
- Invite you to provide feedback about our products and services in the form of online, email, or in-store surveys. We use this information to help us improve the quality of service provided; to monitor the quality of our products and services and to assist with the selection of future product and service lines
- Conduct postal marketing. We share your personal information with a variety of third party postal providers who assist us in delivering our postal marketing campaigns to you, including the post office.
- Analyse aggregated customer information with other interactions customers have with St.Johnswood Pharmacy in order to continually improve the products and services we offer through our stores and website. We do this using Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- For classifying our audience into groups or segments, using shopping habits information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences. These segments help us to understand our audience better.
- Use of our in-store Wi-Fi; automatic re-connection when you return into the store. A MAC address to monitor Sites traffic and volume.
- Anonymous track usage statistics on our Sites. By using this information, we are able to measure the effectiveness of our content and how visitors use our Sites and our Services. This allows us to learn what pages to target our adverts so that they’re more relevant to you.
- Measure and understand how our customers respond to a variety of marketing activity so we can ensure our activity is well targeted, relevant and effective.
- To help us run the test version of our website that we use internally to pilot new features and ensure the smooth running of our web services. We do this using local host. To keep our database accurate and relevant. The use of CCTV recording equipment in and around our premises for monitoring and security purposes. We may share where necessary CCTV footage to the Police and HMRC in particular. This is very strictly controlled.
- Detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) Where we have collected your contact details in the process of a sale (or negotiations of a sale) either in store or online, of a product or service, Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy will have PECR compliant permission to send you email marketings. We will only send you emails to market St.Johnswood Pharmacy’s products and services.You will be able to say no to receive these emails when we first collect your contact details and you will be able to unsubscribe in every subsequent communication from us.
Sharing your information We use third party platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); email marketing campaigns; online advertising, customer analytics, events; booking of appointments, fulfillment of orders, delivery, returns, refunds, IT services; etc. In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf.We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your personal information and their compliance with our data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
Business Administration and Legal Compliance In certain circumstances, we share and/or are obliged to share your personal information for business administration and legal compliance purposes with third parties outside the St.Johnswood Pharmacy Group.We may use your personal information in connection with a business transition (such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all of or portion of our assets), to enforce our legal rights and or to protect the rights of third parties and it is in our legitimate interest to do so. In such instances it will be necessary to share your personal information with external professional advisors such as lawyers and accountants, or insurers or financial institutions.We may use your personal information for legal compliance purposes and to enforce our legal rights. In such instances it will be necessary to share your personal information with external parties such as administrative authorities (HMRC), police and public prosecutors or to comply with a court order. It is our legal obligation to do so.
How can I unsubscribe from marketing communications?
We would be sad to say goodbye, but if at any point you do not wish to hear from us there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe.These are as follows:
- You can click onto the “unsubscribe” link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Each “unsubscribe” link only relates to that specific type of communication (e.g. marketing communications or survey communications). This means that unsubscribing from marketing communications will not automatically unsubscribe you from our survey communications (or vice versa). Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
- Alternatively, you can contact our customer services by calling 020 75865646 / 020 33717721 Monday to Friday: 8am-1:30pm or by using our online form:http://stjohnswoodpharmacy.co.uk/contact
Please note that in relation to our in-store CRM system, you can ask a team member in any one of our stores to update your preferences (e.g. you can specify that you are happy for us to send you e-receipts, but that you would prefer not to be included on our marketing mailing list, or vice versa). However, should you wish for your details to be removed from our CRM system completely, then you will need to contact our customer services using the contact details above.The Website may differ from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and St.Johnswood Pharmacy does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal details to these websites.
( Haimin Patel, Data Protection Officer); and we will endeavour to delete that information from our databases.
How long do we keep your personal information for? We keep your personal information in line with our company retention policy. We only retain information for as long as it is required.
Confidentiality and security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. We do not sell your personal information for any purpose.We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification; and
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors (i.e. those who process your personal information on our behalf, for the purposes listed above), who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of all users of our Services
How to access your information and your other rights
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
- Your right of accessIf you ask us, we’ll confirm whether we’re processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Your right to correct informationIf the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it corrected. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the changes where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
- Your right to delete informationYou can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
- Your right to restrict informationYou can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your personal information though. We’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where it is possible for us to do so. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
- Your right to data portabilityWith effect from 25 May 2018, you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
- Your right to objectYou can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are: Relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or Processing your personal information for direct marketing.
- Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profilingYou have the right not to be subject to a decision when it’s based on automatic processing, including profiling, if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- Your right to withdraw consentIf we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorityIf you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
and ourTerms and Conditions.
Cookies are very small text documents or pieces of software code, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your PC or mobile device for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device and access information from it. Information gathered through Cookies include the date and time of visits and how you are using the website or mobile application.Cookies are used by us and our third party partners as part of our Sites. Details of the Cookies used on our Sites and any applicable third party partner are set out in the table below.For more details on Cookies please visit All about Cookies.
You can consent to, or block the use of, specific Cookies by activating the relevant settings in your browser or by following the links below.For more information on Cookie management and blocking Cookies for a wide variety of browsers, please visit All about Cookies.What happens when you do not consent to cookies and or you choose to block cookies that you have previously accepted?
In order to use some parts of our Sites you will need to consent to Cookies. If you choose to withhold consent, or subsequently block cookies, some aspects of our Sites may not work properly and you may not be able to access all or part of Sites.What cookies do we use?
The list below sets out more information about the individual Cookies used on our Sites and the purposes for which they are used:AJAXA Cookie
We use this Cookie to determine whether or not your web browser supports some of the features that make our checkout process quicker and easier to complete. Type: Strictly NecessaryGoogle Analytics _utma _utmz
These cookies help us make the most of the money we spend on advertising. Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend shopping. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Danbeck Ltd T/A St.Johnswood Pharmacy and Google and never shows any confidential information. Type: AnalyticsFacebook, Pinterest, Adroll, Instagram, Twitter and Google/Double Click
Sometimes we’ll advertise on third party websites and these tags are used to help us and our advertisers see which advertisements you click on and interact with. Each individual advertiser uses its own tracking cookies and the data taken is not confidential or interchangeable. Type: AdvertisingWe know you love to share the great content we have on stjohnswoodpharmacy.co.uk Please be aware that social networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter, might send cookies. We don’t control the setting of these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.